<body> A touch of Sweetness
...PROFILE

Charis
Full-time christian hearts balloons, rainbows, ribbons and all pretty things

hearts

nic
nic the tripper
pearlyn
grace
steph
ada

...ARCHIVES
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008

  • ...CREDITS

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2| 3

    Monday, March 31, 2008


    Today, i finally feel very messed up and i am appalled (again) by the stockpile of work that i have to catch up with. It's just amazing how i don't learn from past experiences, never to leave everything to the 11th hour. I think the stats quiz sent an alarm ringing.

    "Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill made low. The crooked roads shall become straight, and rough ways smooth, and all mankind will see God's salvation" Luke 3:5

    This verse really really was a source of comfort. I chanced upon it during my BSF homework and i really like the assurance in it. Because of Jesus' coming, all my mountains will be made low, my exams will be conquered! AMEN. I saw mountains as positional struggles, struggles that i face because of my role as a student, a family member etc. Valleys, because they are so deep and practically like a bottomless pit are past failures, or strongholds that keep haunting me - rather voluntarily. And crooked roads reminds me of crooks, so they are people whom i find hard to love. With God, I know i can claim victory in these areas of my life.

    And i really love my mom. She will wake up early and remind me to bring food to school. She dutifully feeds me ginseng and honey. Though she always complains that I live as if i have no hands and legs, but she will always oblige me. She ungrudgingly reminds me to pray with her, keeping me in prayer, calling to ask how are my exams etc. I need to be more appreciative. :)

     -when are you coming back? ;