<body> A touch of Sweetness
...PROFILE

Charis
Full-time christian hearts balloons, rainbows, ribbons and all pretty things

hearts

nic
nic the tripper
pearlyn
grace
steph
ada

...ARCHIVES
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • April 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • July 2008

  • ...CREDITS

    layout design, coding,  photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2| 3

    Monday, March 24, 2008


    This is the day (x2)
    that the Lord has made (x2)
    We will rejoice (x2)
    and be glad in it (x2)
    For this is the day that the Lord has made
    We will rejoice and be glad in it
    This is the day (x2)
    that the Lord has made.

    It really feels better proclaiming the day that the Lord has made. Knowing that come what may, this is His plan for me, and His is plan is the only plan that I can trust. Though sometimes i may feel painfully annoyed by the setbacks i face each day, I know that i can rejoice because ultimately its all practice, lessons that He wants me to learn so that I will be beautifully crafted for His plan.

    This month has been pretty aimless. Taking things by my own strength, all the interviews, committees, bible study etc. I'm just taking things as they come and thinking I can do it, what's new. But today, i want to lay it at His feet. My vacation job, my exams, Lord, i entrust all of them into you. Please have your hand in it. If you do not lay the foundation, i will labour in vain
    Help me too to love the people i find so hard to love. Sometimes, i feel like they are thorns in my perfect life. I know they are my brothers and sisters in this family. Help me to love them, because I definitely cannot do it with my own strength.


    The weekend was a mad rush. Celebrated angela's birthday :)
















    full cell!

    heehee i love this photo! yellow yellow dirty fellow

     -when are you coming back? ;